User Report: Majohn C1 C4 Eyedropper Pen

Own both. 

C1:

1. I prefer C1 over C4, due to one reason: insane 9ml ink capacity, while the C4 only 2.3ml. Until I laid my hand on the C1 and started using it. People be aware, C1 leaks (time laps of leaking below), and this is the nature of true eyedropper. You either live with the leakage or not picking eyedropper at all.



2. apart from the leaking temper, there is another issue, a cosmetic issue: in order a better seal, a sensible solution will be applying silicone gel (or grease, if you are currently in Europe and in poverty and unable to afford gel) on the thread on the end of section, majority of which will be inserted into reservoir and in direct contact with the ink. The ink will carry the grease all over the reservoir, and that looks gross. So, clever mind like me never surrender, I used both 99% alcohol and  kerosene, failed to clean the inner wall. Then, I inserted some rolled Kleenex, once I finished it, I found the hairy scratch all over the once beautiful crystal reservoir. It was ruined, once for all. 





C4:

so called japanese eyedropper, I consider a design of eunuch. What is the point of having an eyedropper with 2.3ml ink capacity? And I just don't want to talk about C4 any more and ciao ciao eunuch. 

Comments